Miss Ghana in the 2017 Miss World pageant, Afua Asieduwaa Akrofi, who left the country for China last week has settled in, ahead of the 67th edition of the pageant, which is slated for November 18, 2017.
She is already fraternizing with other contestants from other countries, and are all busily involved in tasks and sessions that would be used to prune the numbers in the bid to select the Top 40.
The 24 year old Ghanaian beauty queen will be hoping to surpass the feat chalked by Miss Ghana 2013, Naa Okailey Shooter, who placed 3rd in Miss World 2014.
Here is how to vote for Ghana and Miss Afua Akrofi;
- Visit the website www.missworld.com and check out the contestants
- Sign up at the top right corner of the website
- Login with your details attained via signing up
- Browse to the Contestants section and search for Ghana
- Vote for Ghana/Afua A. Akrofi.
Like the various Social Media for Miss World Ghana;
Facebook – Miss World -Ghana
Afua Asieduwaa Akrofi, who was runner-up in the 2015 edition of Miss Ghana pageant, has acted as Miss Ghana for close to 2 years, and has been adequately groomed for this year’s Miss World pageant which takes place at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.